Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's Up... "Brethren"

I know that this blog spot is being idle for long time.... and I am wondering why it happened to us.... Are we all busy?


I was reading thru Ecclesiastes chapter 3 and verse 9 and 10 made me to pause a while and think.... Ecc 3:9, 10 reads like this, "What gain have the workers from their toil? 10I have seen the business that God has given to everyone to be busy with."


What are we profiting from the work which we are doing? God has given this business to us....so that we should be very busy? Is that what this verse saying... or anything more to it? I am inviting your thoughts and I appreciate a participation...

Well, now you guys might be wondering why I started this now... its been almost 2 years I left Mumbai... Many things happened in that 2 years, right? Now... we been going to an assembly called Parkside Gospel Chapel, San Francisco for one year, and recently started going to Grace Bible Chapel, San Jose. Met many new believers who are first generation Hindu converts... and one thing caught my attention is, they have an online bible study... can you believe? Every Saturday from 7-9AM, people from different parts of US and Europe log in to Skype, most of them Hindu converts and have a study... Most of us are born into so called brethrenism... and being busy :)

This made me think, why cant we at least try to share our thoughts once in a week from the "business" God has given us! Can we do that?

So again...
Ecc 3:9, 10 reads like this, "What gain have the workers from their toil? 10I have seen the business that God has given to everyone to be busy with."

What are we profiting from the work which we are doing? God has given this business to us....so that we should be very busy? Is that what this verse saying... or anything more to it?



No comments:

Post a Comment